All Now Mysterious...

Friday, July 30, 2004

Last Post from This Location

I really should be packing right now. I'm moving in just under 18 hours, and so this is probably the last post that will originate in my current location. I should have phone service back by tomorrow evening (yes, I'm one of those throwbacks who still has dial-up), so I may put up something then.

By the way, I hate moving. I hate packing, I hate cleaning up, I hate the fact that I've been doing laundry all freakin' day, I hate sorting through things and deciding what to keep and what to get rid of, and I hate the sight of cardboard boxes where my life used to be. Mostly I hate having to change my routine: finding new bus routes, changing utilities, getting used to sharing a place with someone I'm not married to again. Yuck.

Okay, back to packing. I've almost got both bedrooms done, and I think the bathroom is probably next. Lovely.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home