All Now Mysterious...

Friday, August 27, 2004

Milestone and Music

So, I understand that this is my 50th blog entry. Wow, fifty posts in just under four months, and I'm not bored with it yet. I don't know if the same can be said for my readers, though.

Anyway, as I was walking through the library on campus today, I saw several CDs in one of the display cases. It seems that the library received all these CDs and more from the recent music industry settlement, and they're selling the duplicates (or the ones 'not suitable for inclusion in the library collection') to raise money to buy other CDs. Good music at a low price for a good cause? How am I supposed to resist that? Here's what I got:

Total cost: $9.59. How cool is that?

3 Comments:

  • Linda Ronstadt? Different strokes for different folks, I suppose. I wouldn't take a Ronstadt record if someone gave it to me.

    Were they selling any punk CDs?

    By Blogger dilliwag, At August 27, 2004 3:10 PM  

  • Sorry, Derek, I didn't see any Punk CDs, although I'm not sure I could reliably identify Punk if I saw it. The best I could do would be to try to identify CDs that are decorated like certain interviewers where I work...

    By Blogger Michael, At August 27, 2004 5:40 PM  

  • congrats on post 50, BTW. We should talk voice sometime this weekend.

    By Blogger dilliwag, At August 27, 2004 11:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home