All Now Mysterious...

Friday, November 19, 2004

Banquete de viernes

Appetizer What do you think is the perfect age to get married? To have a first child? To retire?
The perfect age to get married is when you find the right person. Forget about 'being ready'. You never will.
The perfect age to have a first child is when it comes along. Forget about 'being ready'. You never will.
The perfect age to retire is when you've lost passion for what you do. It doesn't matter if you're 75 or 35. If you don't love what you do, it's time to move on.

Soup If you could change occupations tomorrow, what would you want to do for a living?
I'd teach high school science.

Salad What does the color green make you think of?
Green is my favorite color, so it makes me think of a lot of things. At the moment, however, I'm reminded that Derek once told me he graded papers in green instead of red "because it's life affirming". Sounds good to me.

Main Course What is something that has happened to you over the last year that you didn't expect?
Isn't it obvious? (Read a few of the previous entries if it isn't.)

Dessert How old were you when you had your first kiss?
I was 14, and her name was Anne. We were both participants at a summer camp for the gifted and talented. She lived two hours away fom me, though, and things didn't work out. You'd think I'd have learned about long distance relationships the first time, eh?

Title translation provided by Babel Fish Translation.

{Friday's Feast, 19 November 2004}

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home