All Now Mysterious...

Sunday, November 07, 2004

Today's Superhero Identity

I browsed over to The Daily Humorscope, clicked on the "Find out your secret superhero identity of the day" link, and entered my name and gender. This is what I got:

Calculating your superhero identity for the day...

Accessing Victoria's Secret secrets...
Searching the sky for signs...
Beaming psychotronic energy to Pittsburgh...

Your Superhero Identity For Today Is:

Name: Black Raven
Secret Identity: Michael M.
Special Power: Invisibility
Transportation: Space Bathtub
Weapon: Ultra Pistol
Costume: Fireproof Sport Coat
Sidekick: Igor
Nemesis: Cindy the Yodeller
Tragic Flaw: Narcolepsy
Favorite Food: Chocolate


I'd love to say more, but I've got to put on my fireproof sport coat and zip off with Igor in my space bathtub. Either that, or take a quick nap...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home