All Now Mysterious...

Friday, October 29, 2004

Not Quite Friday's Feast

The owner of Friday’s Feast is on vacation this week. So I’m substituting this meme, stolen from Cindy.

I AM: What I have made of life, not what life has made of me.
I WANT: The election to be over. I'm sick of it all: the anger, the lies, the mudslinging, the name-calling, the innuendo, ad nauseum.
I HAVE: A pony. Actually, I only have the Steven Wright CD of that name.
I WISH: I had done better on last week's Biochem exam.
I HATE: People who think the best way to make a point is by shouting.
I MISS: My nieces.
I FEAR: Heights and needles.
I HEAR: Asia's Silent Nation on my stereo right now.
I SEARCH: For a deeper knowledge of myself and the world around me.
I WONDER: What the @*%# happened to/with my ex.
I REGRET: Some things I've done, but I can't change them. So I try not to worry too much about them (with varying degrees of success).
I ALWAYS: Have a tune running through my head.
I AM NOT: As angry or judgmental as I used to be.
I DANCE: Like an epileptic Frankenstein's monster.
I SING: Bass in the ward choir.
I CRY: Less frequently now than I used to allow myself to.
I AM NOT ALWAYS: As patient as I should be.
I WRITE: Because I find it therapeutic and/or entertaining.
I WON: Tickets to a baseball game for knowing how to spell Jaromir Jagr's name.
I LOST: A lot of weight when I was doing Weight Watchers. (It turns out that I had mono at the time, too. That may have helped.)
I CONFUSE: Love for need on occasion. (See Robert Fisher's book, The Knight in Rusty Armor.)
I NEED: To see my friends more often that I do now.
I SHOULD: Head to the store in a bit. I'm out of bread, cheese, and juice.
MY FATHER THINKS I AM: Gentle.
MY MOTHER THINKS I AM: Smarter than I really am, probably. Moms are like that.
MAKES ME HAPPY: Good friends, good music, peaceful moments.
UPSETS ME: People who don't think.
THE PRETTIEST FEMALE I KNOW: There's this woman who rides the same bus that I do sometimes. I have no idea who she is. Is that pathetic, or what?
THE PRETTIEST MALE I KNOW: I'm secure enough in my masculinity to admit that Denzel Washington is a fine lookin' man.
THE WEIRDEST PERSON I KNOW: Just one? Come on down to where I work some time. We've got wierdos in all varieties, shapes, and sizes.
THE LOUDEST PERSON I KNOW: My brother Aaron, when he gets on a rant.
THE SEXIEST PERSON I KNOW: My next significant other...whoever she turns out to be.
YOUR CLOSE FRIENDS: Derek, Curtis, the old gaming group.
THE PERSON THAT KNOWS THE MOST ABOUT YOU: Probably Mom.
MY MOST OVERUSED PHRASE: Better than a slap in the face with a wet fish.
THE LAST IMAGE/THOUGHT I GO TO SLEEP WITH: "Futon beds suck."
WANT TO GET MARRIED: Technically, I still am.
HAVE ANY TATTOOS WHERE? And allow someone to poke me repeatedly with a needle? On purpose? I think not. (See "I FEAR:", above.)
SCREEN NAMES: Aeolean. It's a long, boring story.
SIGN: "I'm Stupid." Not my personal sign, mind you, but I'd like to have some to give away. ("Here's your sign....")
Oh, you mean astrology? As I noted once before, we Tauruses don't believe in any of that crap.
NATURAL HAIR COLOR: Dark brown.
CURRENT HAIR COLOR: Dark brown with some grey mixed in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home