All Now Mysterious...

Friday, October 22, 2004

Today's Feast

Appetizer Name 3 things that you are wearing today.
1. Riddell high-top athletic shoes. It's so hard to find real high-tops anymore.
2. A black cotton Louis Armstrong t-shirt.
3. An Ogden LDS Institute Choir tour jacket from a few years back.

Soup Who was the last person you hugged?
Probably Jon, an old gaming buddy I saw for the first time in three years a few weeks ago.

Salad What do you like to order from your favorite fast food place?
I'm partial to the Jamaican jerk chicken rice bowl from Rumbi Island Grill. Too bad I don't live near one any more.

Main Course What time of day do you usually feel most energized?
In the early afternoon, I guess. Just in time for work. Yippee.

Dessert Using the letters in your first name, write a sentence.
Multiple iterations create highly accurate estimates--look!
(Ironically, this describes almost perfectly what I did in Physics lab yesterday.)

{Friday's Feast, 22 October 2004}

1 Comments:

  • Holy cow! I just surfed onto your site via Friday's Feast. My parents live in Sandy, though I'm not from Utar. I'm LDS too... just thought I'd say hello since I never thought I'd run into another Mormono on FF, although I don't check posts all that often. So, yeah. Hi.
    cindy

    my blog is at www.livejournal.com/users/neurotic_one

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At October 22, 2004 2:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home