All Now Mysterious...

Friday, October 08, 2004

It's Friday. Let's Feast!

Appetizer What are your plans for the upcoming weekend?
Actually, my weekend for this week started yesterday. (We get two days off school in the middle of Fall Semester each year; the rumor is that it's a concession to the professors as part of the transition from quarters to semesters a few years ago.) The most exciting part of the weekend was yesterday's visit to Curtis and Lesslie, when I also got to see a couple of guys I used to game with. From here, it's mostly mundane: laundry, work tomorrow, and study.

Soup Who was the last person you talked to on the telephone?
That would be Derek, the reason for which I'm not certain I can disclose publicly yet.

Salad Name a hobby that you've tried but eventually gave up for some reason.
Champions, the Super Role-Playing Game. (™ Hero Games, Inc.) I had to quit playing when I moved to Salt Lake City, away from Curtis and the rest of the group.

Main Course What is the most important personality quality in a mate?
This is a bit of a touchy subject with me, but I'd say the most important quality would be a willingness to be honest about feelings and to work through problems. Had she been willing to do so....

Dessert Why is the sky blue (be creative with your answer)?
Well, I guess that shoots down the whole 'refraction of light' thing. Hmmm, why is the sky blue? Maybe it's a sign from above that Cubs fans shouldn't ever give up hope.

{Friday's Feast}

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home