All Now Mysterious...

Thursday, September 23, 2004

Still Here

Okay, I haven't blogged in a few days, but I'm still here. I just took my first exam of the semester, and I have three more between now and Monday. Isn't academic life wonderful?

Today's exam was for my "Foundations of Business Thought" class. Part of it was a take-home section consisting of a couple of short essay questions. In one of them, I was asked to select one of the relationships that business establishes and explain it using three of the two dozen or so readings we've seen so far. I chose to explain the relationship between business and the community, drawing upon readings from Plato, Ayn Rand, and Andrew Carnegie. Quite a spread, but it came off pretty well.

So I've written something based on the writings of Ayn Rand. Now I can say I have something in common with Neal Peart.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home