All Now Mysterious...

Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Random Musings

Hey, it is the title of the blog, after all....

1. We got snow yesterday for the first time this season. It started as small sleety chunks mixed with mostly rain and progressed to primarily small flakes. By the time I went to calculus, we were being dive-bombed by huge, wet snow globules. I love snow.

2. Big congratulations to my friend Tammy. I got her wedding announcement today. Way to go, girl - you deserve it!

3. Today's music: earlier I was listening to Rocket Scientists' Oblivion Days. Now I'm listening to Singularity's Between Sunlight and Shadow. Indy-prog day today, I guess.

4. Did you know that George W. Bush and John Kerry are related? No kidding, they're ninth cousins, twice removed. How bored to you have to be to research stuff like this?

5. Today's quote: "The penalty that good men pay for not being interested in politics is to be governed by men worse than themselves." -Plato

6. The Red Sox are leading the Cardinals 4-0 in the ninth inning. It looks like Boston's finally going to win the World Series. Bad news: Mom will be disappointed, and Larry Walker won't get his championship ring. Good news: we can FINALLY quit hearing about The Curse.

1 Comments:

  • Hey, where's YOUR substitute meme for today? Ü

    My withdrawals wouldn't have been so bad if I had been prepared for it when I logged on this morning. No fair having a forced-fast.

    Anyway, I'm done moping now.

    Cindy www.livejournal.com/users/neurotic_one

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At October 29, 2004 4:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home