All Now Mysterious...

Friday, May 27, 2005

Friday's Feast: The Sequel Without Equal

Friday's Feast, 27 May 2005.

Be warned, I'm in a mood today. -Ed.

Appetizer What job would you definitely not want to have?
Side-show freak. Too many memories of high school.

Soup Oprah calls and wants you to appear on her show. What would that day's show be about?
Today's show: People Who Don't Watch Daytime TV and the Idiot Daytime TV Hosts Who Are Obsessed With Them.

Salad Name 3 vegetables that you eat on a regular basis.
1. Corn. I love corn, especially fresh corn on the cob. By the way, is corn actually a vegetable or a grain? I've never figured that one out.
2. Lettuce. I've been trying (off and on) to eat more salads.
3. Potatoes. Mostly of the fried variety, I'm sad to report. But I did have potatoes (along with yam, carrots, and red onions) with the roast I made last weekend. Crock Pots rule.

Main Course If you were commissioned to rename your hometown, what would you call it?
Enigma, Colorado. (Reason: Why does the town even exist? There's nothing there, and it's not on the way to anywhere. It's a mystery.)

Dessert If you had a personal assistant, what kind of tasks would you have them to do?
I'd love to have someone do all the paperwork that I have to do at the end of our weekly (now semi-weekly) training sessions. Actually, I could probably get someone to do most of it right now, but then I'd stress about whether it was done correctly. No, that's not a reflection on the people I work with. Much.

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home