All Now Mysterious...

Friday, June 17, 2005

Friday's Feast: The Next Generation

Friday's Feast, 17 June 2005.

Appetizer What's one word or phrase that you use a lot?
There are actually two phrases that I've noticed, both having to do with the concept of 'fun':
"More fun that a bucket of live squid."
"Not as much fun as, say, a good solid kick in the head."

Soup Name something you always seem to put off until the last minute.
Homework. I should be doing some right now, actually.

Salad What was the last great bumper sticker you saw?
"Democratic women are the life of the Party."

Main Course If you could be invisible for one day, how would you spend your time?
I'd go somewhere, maybe downtown, and just observe people going about their day-to-day business. I always find people-watching fascinating—even if it occasionally makes me question the future of our species.

Dessert Describe your hair.
Didn't we do this one before? I think we did. Anyway, I'll bite. I have (mostly) brown hair in a very white-bread, 'parted down the right side, off the ears, short in the back' sort of haircut.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home