All Now Mysterious...

Friday, June 10, 2005

Friday's Feast III: The Search for Blog

Friday's Feast, 10 June 2005.

Appetizer Name one thing that made you sad this week.
Not sad so much as disappointed; I didn't do as well on my Math test last Friday as I had thought. I got nickeled and dimed by little details to which I was not paying enough attention.

Soup What was the last object (not person) you took a picture of?
The Dreadnought. (For the unfamiliar, that's my vehicle, a 1989 Suburban.)

Salad Who do you talk to when you need help in making a decision?
My family. Not only are they great listeners, they actually have both the desire and the ability to help me through difficult decisions.

Main Course If you were a weather event, what would you be, and why?
I'd be a summer thunderstorm from where I grew up. They may look threatening for a few minutes, but they blow themselves out and move on in a few minutes. My temperament can be like that sometimes.

Dessert Suggest a website that you think your readers would enjoy visiting.
Army of Dorkness. It's a sort of three-headed monster of a specialty blog dealing with science fiction (i.e., Star Wars, Star Trek, Babylon 5, etc.), fantasy, comic books, role-playing gaming, and other such geeky stuff. I have the profound pleasure of sharing it with my two oldest, closest friends.

1 Comments:

  • I am gonna have to look into the Army.....

    And if you want another cool SF site or two, check out my Friday Feast resposnes. I posted on as my link of the week.

    By Blogger Michael Hickerson, At June 10, 2005 7:38 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home