All Now Mysterious...

Sunday, May 29, 2005

Living in Better Days

Today was a good day. This is due primarily to the fact that I spent it in the company of a dear friend, who also happens to be a beautiful brunette.

The day started with choir practice before church. She met me in time for Sacrament service, during which the ward choir performed. Then, in Sunday School, I taught a lesson of the "What is our eternal destiny?" variety. I got a great deal of cooperation from the class and a lot of good comments afterward.

From there we went back to my house where we enjoyed a summer-themed lunch of BBQ boneless pork ribs with salad, home fries, and limeade. Then we went to her meetings, where a lot of her ward members—including her bishopric—made comments about the amount of time we seem to be spending together. We came back home from there and enjoyed some multicolored rotini with canned spaghetti sauce and impromptu garlic bread, followed by her homemade brownies. And then we took a little walk around the neighborhood.

Throughout the day, we spent time talking and getting to know one another better. We had the house to ourselves for pretty much the whole day, with one roommate arriving just as I was walking her out to her car. And we're going to spend a little time together tomorrow, too.

Life is good.

3 Comments:

  • Thank you much, Cinderooski. By the way, did I happen to catch a glance of you at MP19 Sunday afternoon?

    By Blogger Michael, At May 31, 2005 1:36 PM  

  • Bratty? You? I cain't hardly believe it....

    Am I ready? I ask myself that question frequently, if not constantly. I still don't have an answer. Ready or not, though, this is the reality. So I'll do the best I can and hope for the best outcome, whatever that may be.

    By the way, I've told her about you and how we met and such like. I suppose a formal introduction would probably be appropriate at some point.

    By Blogger Michael, At June 01, 2005 6:58 AM  

  • It's my normal waking time, I'm afraid. Sometimes, if I'm really tired and don't have classes, I'll sleep until 7:30 or later! Wacky fun, it is.

    By Blogger Michael, At June 01, 2005 11:16 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home