All Now Mysterious...

Saturday, July 16, 2005

The Bride of Friday's Feast

Friday's Feast, 1 July 2005.

Appetizer What is your middle name? Would you change any of your names if you could? If so, what would you like to be called?
My middle name is Scott, and I'm fine with all my names. If I could be called something different, it would be 'Mister', as in, "Mister Martin, can you help me with problem #3?"

Soup If you were a fashion designer, which fabrics, colors, and styles would you probably use the most?
Letting me design fashions would be a mistake on the same order of magnitude as letting Paris Hilton play with enriched plutonium. Fashion sense? What fashion sense?

Salad What is your least favorite chore, and why?
I hate cleaning the bathroom, always have. It's just a messy, ugly process, and it takes me forever before I'm satisfied with the results.

Main Course What is something that really frightens you, and can you trace it back to an event in your life?
My biggest fears are heights and needles, though I have no idea why. I don't recall any particularly traumatic experiences with either one. Maybe I have repressed something...?

Dessert Where are you sitting right now? Name 3 things you can see at this moment.
I'm sitting at my desk in my bedroom. From here I can see:
1) A picture of my nieces,
2) My atomic clock with built-in indoor and outdoor thermometer, and
3) A white board with a picture of The Hulk on it. Beneath the picture is the following: "Within me lies infinite power…Before me, endless possibilities…Decisions…Decisions…Decisions…"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home