All Now Mysterious...

Friday, October 13, 2006

My Memes

Part I: Friday's Feast
Friday's Feast, Friday the 13th of October, 2006.

Appetizer Approximately how many hours per week do you spend reading other blogs?
Only about an hour or two. There are half a dozen friends' blogs that I check up on every day or two, but I don't do a lot of blog-surfing.

Soup Your community wants everyone to give one thing to put into a time capsule. What item would you choose to include?
I'd put in my mortarboard. Getting it was a major achievement in my life, and I think it'd show others that if you just keep going, you can do anything you set your mind to.

Salad What is the most interesting tourist attraction you've ever visited?
The Pacific Science Center in Seattle. Yes, I'm a geek.

Main Course If you could give an award to anyone for anything, who would it be and what would the award be titled?
I'd give Nancy the "Gary Larsen Award" for always knowing how to make me laugh.

Dessert What do you think your favorite color reveals about your personality?
Green is a calming and peaceful yet vibrant color. It can either blend in with other colors or stand out on its own. There are many different shades, hues, and tones of green. It is the color of life. What all of that says about my personality, if anything, I'll let the readers decide.

--

Part II: Top 5 On Friday
Top Five on Friday from The Music Memoirs:

Top 5 Album Titles

» A White Sport Coat and a Pink Crustacean by Jimmy Buffett

» Tormato by Yes

» Brain Salad Surgery by Emerson Lake & Palmer

» Thick As A Brick by Jethro Tull

» You Can Tune a Piano, But You Can't Tuna Fish by REO Speedwagon

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home