All Now Mysterious...

Monday, November 27, 2006

Holiday Weekend Meme Goodness

Part I: Friday's Feast
Friday's Feast for Friday, 24 November 2006.

Appetizer Have you ever changed a flat tire by yourself?
Absolutely. Like swimming, it's one of those things that I think everyone should know how to do. My kids (if any) will.

Soup Do you have an "innie" or an "outie" belly button?
I'm an innie.

Salad Name a new paint color and describe it.
Parchment - a soft, pale brown color.

Main Course What is your favorite holiday tradition?
My biggest holiday tradition involves getting together with the family. Since I live hundreds of miles away from any/all of them, there's almost always travel involved. This Thanksgiving weekend involved a trip to Pony, Montana, that was more eventful than most. I'll be writing more about that as time permits over the next few days.

Dessert If you were a cookie, what kind of cookie would you be, and why?
A cookie ... hmm ... I'm going to go with ... snickerdoodle. I don't know why. I just like the way it sounds coming off the tongue. Snickerdoodle!

--

Part II: Top 5 On Friday
Top Five on Friday from The Music Memoirs:

Top 5 Long Songs (Songs over 5 minutes)
As a fan of progressive rock, this category is just made for me. Here we go:

» "Lenses" by Singularity (15:55)
From the album Color of Space

» "Impact I: Fate Speaks" by Explorers Club (15:59)
From the album Age of Impact

» "At the End of the Day" by Spock's Beard (16:28)
From the album V

» "Mind Drive" by Yes (18:38)
From the album Keys to Ascension, Vol. 2

» "2112" by Rush (20:33)
From the album 2112

One hour and twenty-seven minutes of great music in a single meme. Can't beat that!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home