All Now Mysterious...

Friday, June 13, 2008

Friday the 13th Memes

Part I: Friday's Feast
Feast One Hundred & Eighty Eight

Appetizer Do you consider yourself to be an optimist or a pessimist?
I try to be an optimist. I get frustrated more easily than I should, but in general, I have a pretty positive outlook.

One quick side note here:
Optimist: The glass is half full.
Pessimist: The glass is half empty.
Chemist: The glass is full. It contains 50% H2O, 39% N2, 10.5% O2, and 0.5% trace gases by volume.


Soup What is your favorite color of ink to write with?
Green. I've preferred green ink since high school. Ask Diliwag, he can back me up on this one.

Salad How often do you get a manicure or pedicure? Do you do them yourself or go to a salon and pay for them?
I've never had a professional manicure or pedicure.

Main Course Have you ever won anything online? If so, what was it?
I'm pretty sure I won a game of internet Mah Jongg once. But as far as contests or online gambling, I have no victories to report.

Dessert In which room in your house do you keep your home computer?
My desktop (the computer on which I'm typing right now) is in the office. When I use my laptop, it's usually in the living room or the kitchen.

--

Part II: Top 5 On Friday
Top 5 On Friday - Week 179 from The Music Memoirs:

Top 5 postal songs

» Postcards From Paraguay by Mark Knopfler
(from the album Shangri-La)

» In Your Letter by REO Speedwagon
(from the album Hi Infidelity)

» Return to Sender by Elvis Presley
(featured on the album Elvis 30 #1 Hits)

» Presents to Send You by Jimmy Buffett
(from the album A-1-A)

» I'm Gonna Sit Right Down and Write Myself a Letter by Frank Sinatra
(from the album Swing Easy!)

2 Comments:

  • I like your side note in the Friday Feast! I know someone that likes to write in green because he said it is the color of dragon blood! o.O

    I had forgotten the REO Speedwagon song! Great list!

    Happy Friday

    By Blogger ShannonW, At June 13, 2008 8:19 AM  

  • Oh a Buffett song :) Awesome. I'm not sure what's up with Blogdrive. I'm considering switching the memes to blogger

    By Blogger The Mistress of the Dark, At June 13, 2008 4:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home