All Now Mysterious...

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Top Five on Saturday (Again)

Top 5 On Friday - Week 189
From The Music Memoirs

Top 5 "Goodbye" Songs

» "Hit the Road Jack" by Ray Charles
...and don'tcha come back no more.

» "Time for Me to Fly" by REO Speedwagon
I'm tired of holdin' on
To a feeling I know is gone
I do believe that I've had enough


» "Hello Goodbye" by the Beatles
I don't know why you say goodbye
I say hello


» "Separate Ways (World Apart)" by Journey
"If you must go, I wish you love
You'll never walk alone
Take care my love
Miss you love"


» "So Long Farewell Goodbye" by Big Bad Voodoo Daddy
So long farewell baby bye-bye
And now we're leaving with tears in our eyes
We'll be back soon so don't you cry
So long farewell bye-bye

3 Comments:

  • Any list with the Beatles and Journey is a good one by me! :) Good choices!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At August 31, 2008 6:34 AM  

  • Love the Ray Charles - great choice!

    SB

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At August 31, 2008 11:02 AM  

  • Nice list of "goodbye" songs. I liked how you chose tunes that didn't necessarily have "goodbye" in the title. "Hit the Road Jack" is tops! Whenever I hear it, I think of an episode of the short-lived Dabney Coleman series "Buffalo Bill" that used it to great effect. By the way, thanks for visiting my blog and commenting.

    By Blogger Malcolm, At September 01, 2008 7:51 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home