All Now Mysterious...

Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Should've Seen That One Coming

I got a phone call from my credit union today. If you've been reading this blog for a while, you can probably guess what's coming next...

My paycheck bounced.

Again.

Yes, again.

This does NOT make me happy.

The thing that surprises me about all this is...well, the fact that I was surprised by it. I really should've seen it coming. True, it hasn't happened for a while, so I figured it was no longer a problem. And yes, I'd heard grumblings from some of our employees on the sporadic occasions when I've actually been able to work in the past couple of weeks. But I checked my account information online, and there was no sign of trouble. So I let it go.

That's what I get for being optimistic, I suppose.

The good news is that my credit union called the issuing bank, and there are now sufficient funds to process the check. The bad news is that another payday is coming up tomorrow, and by the time this resubmitted check clears, the payroll account may be depleted again, meaning that this check could bounce a second time.

I'll heading over to chat with the owner of the company today. I don't anticipate that it will be a pleasant conversation.

Especially for him.

I've had enough of this yotz.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home