All Now Mysterious...

Tuesday, May 05, 2009

65 Answers to Questions You've Probably Never Been Asked

1. First thing you wash in the shower?
My hair

2. What color is your favorite hoodie?
Blue, although calling it 'my' hoodie is a bit of a misnomer, since Nancy wears it as much as (or more than) I do.

3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?
Considering that's my wife, I'd better say yes!

4. Do you plan outfits?
Not really, although I often have a reason for wearing something specific. That's not really the same thing.

5. How are you feeling RIGHT now?
Moderately frazzled. I can't think of how to end the paper I'm working on.

6. What's the closest thing to you that's red?
Barron's Dictionary of Computer and Internet Terms

7. Tell me about the last dream you remember having?
I go through cycles of having lots of vivid dreams that I remember clearly and not remembering dreams at all. I'm in the latter cycle now. Sorry.

8. Did you meet anybody new today?
I'm sure there was at least one kid in the classes I subbed for today that I'd never met before.

9. What are you craving right now?
An intelligent-sounding ending for my paper (see #5 above).

10. Do you floss?
Occasionally.

11. What comes to mind when I say cabbage?
Cole slaw.

12. Are you emotional?
I can be.

13. Have you ever counted to 1,000?
No. I'm pretty sure I've counted to 100 before, but not 1,000.

14. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick ?
Bite first, then lick.

15. Do you like your hair?
Yes. I've got more of it, and more of it the right color, than most of my friends my age, so I can't complain.

16. Do you like yourself?
Most of the time.

17. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush?
Sure. The man's from Texas, so I'll be he knows some killer steak places.

18. What are you listening to right now?
Chatter around me in the library.

19. Are your parents strict?
Pretty strict. Growing up, we knew that if we didn't walk the line there would be trouble. And there always was.

20. Would you go sky diving?
Are you kidding? Jumping out of a perfectly fine airplane is not the act of a rational mind.

21. Do you like cottage cheese?
Yes, especially with peaches, pears, or cantaloupe.

22. Have you ever met a celebrity?
Yes, Ted Nugent. He's a nut.

23. Do you rent movies often?
We do Netflix.

24. Is there anything sparkly in the room you're in?
I'm sure there's a copy of Twilight in here somewhere, so I'm going to have to say yes..

25. How many countries have you visited?
One: Canada.

26. Have you made a prank phone call?
Not in a long time. Maybe it's time to do something about that.

27. Ever been on a train?
All the time. When I was going to college, I rode light rail pretty much every day. More recently, I've ridden the commuter rail train between SLC and Ogden. And I've taken Amtrak to Cheyenne and to Tri-Cities, WA.

28. Brown or white eggs?
Green eggs. With ham, preferably.

29.Do you have a cell-phone?
Yes

30. Do you use chap stick?
No. I'll use Carmex or Blistex sometimes, if I remember to buy any.

31. Do you own a gun?
No, but I have a nice compound bow I haven't shot in years.

32. Can you use chop sticks?
Yes. Remind me to tell you the story sometime.

33. Who are you going to be with tonight?
Nancy, of course. I wouldn't have it any other way.

34. Are you too forgiving?
No. I'm frequently too trusting, but once that's ruined, my forgiveness is not easily gained. Probably should do something about that, too.

35. Ever been in love?
Yes, even now.

36. What is your best friend(s) doing tomorrow?
Making me dinner, I hope. :)

37. Ever have cream puffs?
Yes.

38. Last time you cried?
During a discussion with Nancy, I think. We were discussing the present, the future, and the difficulties involved therein. You know, the usual.

39. What was the last question you asked?
"Do you have keys to this classroom?"

40. Favorite time of the year?
Autumn. After the blistering hot summer days here in the barren desert, the cooler weather is a delight.

41. Do you have any tattoos?
Intentionally allow myself to be poked repeatedly with a needle? No, thanks.

42. Are you sarcastic?
Have you met me?

43. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect?
No.

44. Ever walked into a wall?
You've just described a big chunk of my middle school years.

45. Favorite color?
Plaid Green.

46. Have you ever slapped someone?
Not that I recall. Wanted too? Frequently. Actually done it? I don't think so.

47. Is your hair curly?
Not in the least.

48. What was the last CD you bought?
Phoenix by Asia.

49. Do looks matter?
In what context?

50. Could you ever forgive a cheater?
If you mean 'Cheater' in the relationship sense, then highly unlikely. If you mean in the academic sense, then absolutely not. Cheating=automatic zero.

51. Is your phone bill sky high?
No, but it's higher than we'd like. We're passive shopping around for a new carrier.

52. Do you like your life right now?
No complaints. Things over the past few weeks have been especially good. (See previous posts for details of which.)

53. Do you sleep with the TV on?
Since I sleep in the same room as Nancy, I suppose the answer is technically 'Yes'.

54. Can you handle the truth?
It's hard sometime, but it's best to know where I stand.

55. Do you have good vision?
It's all right. I need new glasses.

56. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people?
Nobody I actually know personally.

57. How often do you talk on the phone?
Pretty much every day.

58. The last person you held hands with?
Nancy, of course.

59. What are you wearing?
What are you, some kind of a pervert?!

60.What is your favorite animal?
The one who plays drums for Dr. Teeth and the Electric Mayhem.

61. Where was your default picture taken?
My default picture for Facebook (where this thing came from) was taken at a friend of Nancy's wedding reception.

62. Can you hula hoop?
For about 7.3 seconds, yes.

63. Do you have a job?
Two, actually. Maybe three. At the moment, I'm not quite sure.

64. What was the most recent thing you bought?
Lunch.

65. Have you ever crawled through a window?
Yes.

1 Comments:

  • If #36 isn't a hint, I don't know what is!! You are too funny. I like your favorite animal, too. :] Can I trade you and I can have dreamless sleep while you have the crazy, vivid dreams for a night or two? That would be great. Glad you still want to kiss me and hold my hand after all these years. Love you!

    By Blogger Nancy, At May 05, 2009 8:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home