All Now Mysterious...

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Tuesday Tunes: Week 93

Brought to you, as always, by The Music Memoirs.

It's time for another word association episode of Tuesday Tunes!
Remember, tell us the first song/band/artist/album that comes to mind when you see these words:

School: "School Boy Heart" by Jimmy Buffett
I got a school boy heart, a novelist eye
Stout sailor's legs and a license to fly


End: "At the End of the Day" by Spock's Beard
At the end of the day
It's what you do not what you say
At the end of the day
You'll be fine


Trip: "Jamaica Farewell" by Harry Belafonte
Down the way where the nights are gay
And the sun shines daily on the mountain top
I took a trip on a sailing ship
And when I reached Jamaica I made a stop


Letter: "In Your Letter" by REO Speedwagon
In your letter you said you didn't love me
You said you're gonna leave me
But you could've said it better


Drink: "Alcohol" by Brad Paisley
'Cause since the day I left Milwaukee
Lynchburg and Bordeaux France
Been making a fool out of folks just like you
And helping white people dance
I'm medicine and I am poison
I can help you up or make you fall
You had some of the best times
You'll never remember with me—Alcohol


Relax: "Stop Showing Up In My Dreams" by Amy Rigby
A big busload of Japanese, the gay geisha review
I bowed to them when they checked in, it made me think of you
You never call, never write, never even fax
They moved me to the boiler room, so how can I relax?
I'm pegging every meter
I'm building up the steam
But this thing is gonna blow
If you don't stop showing up in my dreams


Age: "End of the Age" by Kansas
For the sand in the hourglass is falling
We hang in the balance one by one
Turn from you ways the voice is calling
And fear the end of the age


Baby: "Don't Worry Baby" by the Beach Boys
But she looks in my eyes
And makes me realize
And she says
Don't worry baby
Everything will turn out all right


Find: "Love Will Find a Way" by Yes
Here is my heart
Waiting for you
Here is my soul
I eat at chez nous
Love will find a way
If you want it to
Love will find a way
Love will find a way for me and you


Symphony: "Good Morning Baltimore" from the musical Hairspray
Good morning Baltimore
Every day's like an open door
Every night is a fantasy
Every sound's like a symphony

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home