All Now Mysterious...

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Twitter: Also Don't Care

While we're on the subject, let me name something else I don't care about: Twitter. I confess, it's something of a conundrum.

I don't care about Twitter because I don't know anything about it.

I don't know anything about it because I've never actually used it.

I've never used it because, as stated above, I don't care about it.

It's a paradox of apathy on the order of the chicken and the egg. One thing I will say in my own defense: It's hard for me to get excited about anything that has the word "twit" as the root of its name.

2 Comments:

  • Amen to all of the above. Facebook has been enough of a waste of time, mingled with some nice reconnections and some meaningless reconnections. Why on earth would I sign up for another time waster that apparently has MORE meaningless stuff on it?

    By Blogger Wendy, At June 30, 2009 9:58 PM  

  • I agree here.

    I barely blog anymore, don't spend as much time on messageboards as I have in the past, never have Facebooked and think Twitter is a waste of time.

    By Blogger Lord Mhoram, At July 01, 2009 8:16 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home