All Now Mysterious...

Friday, December 03, 2004

Het Feest van Vrijdag

Appetizer Tell about a toy you remember from your childhood.
I collected stuffed animals when I was young, and I remember this stuffed snake I had. It was about 6 feet long and covered in long orange and yellow fur. Absolutely hideous.

Soup If you could make one thing in the world absolutely free for everyone, what would it be?
As nice as it may seem to have some things free for everyone (i.e., post-secondary education, universal health care, etc.), I don't think that giving that sort of thing away is the answer in most cases. Anything free is worth what you pay for it. I would like to see everyone have the opportunity to pursue these things freely, though.

Salad Approximately how many times per day do you think about your significant other?
Not applicable, as there is no sig. ot. at this time.

Main Course Name something you believe in 100%.
I believe in the existence, the compassion, and the accessibility of God.

Dessert List 3 things you did this year that you would consider a "good deed."
1. Helped a single mom and her kids find their way home on the bus.
2. Helped my niece with her history homework.
3. Encouraged people at work to recycle their aluminum cans instead of throwing them away.
There were probably others that I can't remember at the moment. My experience with "good deeds" is that, for the most part, they're things that people would probably do anyway.

Title translation provided by Babel Fish Translation.

{Friday's Feast, 3 December 2004}

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home