All Now Mysterious...

Sunday, December 05, 2004

Roundabout

I saw this bumper sticker the other day going to work:

   Recycle Yourself. Become an organ and tissue donor.

Hey, why not? I'm certainly not going to be using them at that point.* I made the decision to be a donor several years ago, and my family knows that's the way I want it to be.

If this sounds like a good idea to you, let me direct you to the US Government web site for organ donation, organdonor.gov, for the appropriate information. You can even print off a donor card to let the appropriate people know of your decision, if it ever becomes an issue.

--

*And let's face it, that's the only way some people are ever going to be useful, productive members of society....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home