All Now Mysterious...

Thursday, February 03, 2005

Feast Coast Girls Are Hip§

Friday's Feast, 4 February 2005

Appetizer If you were a dog, what breed would you be, and why?
I would be a Labrador Retriever. They are intelligent, loyal, helpful, and they enjoy the water. They are also occasionally a bit too enthusiastic and can knock things off tables without even realizing it. I'd probably be a black lab; dark colors work best for me.

Soup What does the color purple make you think of?
Purple brings back fond memories of many Weber State hockey games, like the one where three friends and I sang the national anthem.

Salad Approximately how long does it take you to get ready each morning?
I probably average a bit over half an hour, though I can do it in 15 minutes if I really need to.

Main Course How many cousins do you have, and are you close to them?
I have 6 cousins (or 6½, depending on how you count) on my mom's side and 9 (I think) on my dad's side. I'm a lot closer to the ones on Mom's side, simply because that side of the family gets together more often.
(While we're on the subject, my cousin Dan has a web site where he makes and sells customized book plates. Check it out!)

Dessert Take your initials (first, middle, last) and come up with something else those letters could stand for.
MSM = Multicolored seismic moccasins.

--
§ I really dig those styles they wear.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home