All Now Mysterious...

Thursday, February 10, 2005

Feast Contact

Friday's Feast, 11 February 2005

Appetizer What do you want for Valentine's Day?
Nothing - which is appropriate, because that's precisely what I anticipate getting.

Soup If you could change the color of something you own, what would it be and which color would you make it?
I think I'd repaint the Dreadnought so that it doesn't look like it's owned by a Dallas Cowboys fan. I'd go for a two-tone look, metallic forest green and navy blue, trimmed with silver.

Salad What's your favorite day of the week and why?
Sunday. It's the one day of the week that I don't have to worry about school and/or work.

Main Course What excuse do you use most often?
"I gave it up for Lent." It works all year 'round!

Dessert Name something or someone you feel sorry for.
I feel sorry for people who are so secure in their own opinions - be they political, religious, social, or whatever - that they are unable to admit that those who disagree with them might have a good point once in a while. Such people are little more than automatons, willing slaves to their own propaganda. What a waste.

1 Comments:

  • I like your Meme answers, and chuckled at the "giving it up for Lent." And you're right, it could work all year 'round, and you could just be ahead of the curve.

    By Blogger GreenTuna, At February 11, 2005 9:07 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home