All Now Mysterious...

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

A Moment Amidst the Madness

I have successfully run the gauntlet. I've completed the penultimate battery of exams with satisfactory if unspectacular results. I've made my way through the senior comprehensives feeling that I'm not entirely ignorant in the various disciplines of chemistry. I've completed all the required lab work for my last laboratory class. And I've been to Colorado and back for Thanksgiving, where Nancy and I spent a peaceful and very enjoyable weekend with my family—an unscheduled stop in Laramie notwithstanding.

I'll write more about all of that later.

For now, I'm just taking a moment to gather myself for the final push. I should be studying, but I've been immersed in chemistry all day. So I took a little break, soaking my aching back and working on my resume. I'll turn in early tonight, just as soon as I've posted this, probably. Then, when morning comes, it all starts again. Classes start at 7:30, when I hope to get the last exam from the gauntlet back. Then my focus turns to my lab class. I have four lab write-ups due a week from tomorrow, and I need to get my lab notebook caught up. Final exams will follow shortly thereafter. And then I'm done.

I can hardly believe it. I'm almost done.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home