All Now Mysterious...

Friday, November 11, 2005

...Toil and Trouble

Part I: Friday's Feast
Friday's Feast, 11 November 2005

Appetizer If someone made a statue of you, in which pose would you like to be?
I don't suppose 'limping' would be a good choice, so I'll go with standing and looking off toward the distance, with a book in one hand and an Ehrlenmeyer flask in the other.

Salad What perfume/cologne does your best friend wear?
The only person I know who really wears perfume has so many different varieties that I wouldn't even know where to start. I know she's got Obsession, though.

Soup Name something satisfying about your work.
I like the diversity of the interviewers I work with. We have students, retirees, punks, anarchists, Pagans, right-wing nutjobs, left-wing nutjobs, and a guy who really did play with Elvis.

Main Course What was the last excuse you made, and why did you need to make it?
"I'm sorry I don't have the lab report done yet, my computer crashed. Again."

Dessert Complete this sentence: I wonder why _________________.
...so many people who know so little spend so much time talking. Do they not know that they sound like complete idiots, or do they just not care?

--

Part II: Top Five on Friday
Top Five on Friday from The Music Memoirs:

Top 5 "Number" songs.
(Songs with numbers or first, second, third, etc. or any other number related words.)

» "Number" by Cross Canadian Ragweed
» "Flavor Crystal 7" by Joe Satriani
» "18 And Life" by Skid Row
» "When I'm Sixty-Four" by the Beatles

And, of course,
» "Jenny (867-5309)" by Tommy Tutone

1 Comments:

  • "...so many people who know so little spend so much time talking. Do they not know that they sound like complete idiots, or do they just not care?"

    Amen, brother.

    By Blogger dilliwag, At November 12, 2005 12:51 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home