All Now Mysterious...

Friday, February 23, 2007

Meme-ing Again

Part I: Friday's Feast
Friday's Feast for Friday, 23 February 2007.

Appetizer Where on your body do you have a scar, and what caused it?
I have matching scars, each about 2 inches (5 cm) long, on the front of each ankle. I had surgery on both ankles to remove bone spurs. Fun!

Soup What is something that has happened to you that you would consider a miracle?
A rollover accident when I was 16 that totaled the pickup I was driving but left me literally without a bump or scratch. Pulling a B- in Quantum Mechanics. Finding Nancy.

Salad Name a television personality who really gets on your nerves.
Oh, so many easy targets...Simon, Randy, Paula, Ryan, and the rest of the American Idiot Idol family comes most immediately to mind. Yeah, I know, WAY too easy. How about Hot Rod Hundley, voice of the Utah Jazz?

Main Course What was a funny word you said as a child (such as "pasketti" for "spaghetti")?
Grapeapplejuice.

Dessert Fill in the blank: I have always thought ______ was ______.
I have always thought keeping up with the latest fashion was overrated.

--

Part II: Top 5 On Friday
Top Five on Friday from The Music Memoirs:

Top 5 songs or albums that make you "think spring".

» "Spring Cleaning" by Girls from Mars

» "When It's Springtime in Alaska (It's Forty Below)" by Johnny Horton

» "Spring Can Really Hang You Up the Most" by Bette Midler

» "Silent Spring" (Part 1 of "Talk") by Yes

» "Spring" from The Four Seasons by Antonio Vivaldi

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home