All Now Mysterious...

Monday, April 02, 2007

Monday's (Late) Feast

Check out the NEW Friday's Feast!

Appetizer What are you proud of?
I'm proud of the fact that when I thought my life was going to fall down around my ears (see Main Course, below), I managed to keep everything together and come out relatively unscathed.

Soup What is the best thing you’ve ever won as a prize?
I won a medal for placing 6th in the state in the discus my junior year in high school. That was pretty cool.

Salad Name something you do that is a waste of time.
Whatever it is, it probably involves the computer. Blogging isn't entirely a waste of time, since I use my blog as a journal. But over the past couple of weeks, I've been spending more time over at the Hero Games discussion boards. That's rapidly becoming a bigger time sink than I could really use right now. And if you want a real waste of time, check out the Desktop Tower Defense game. Complete waste of time, and doubly so because it's so addictive.

Main Course In what year of your life did you change the most?
2004. The Year of the Divorce.

Dessert Where is a place you consider to be very tranquil?
Walden, Colorado. There's a cabin not far outside of town that my family has rented sometimes. wonderfully peaceful and serene up there.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home