All Now Mysterious...

Thursday, September 04, 2008

Good News/Bad News

So I heard back on that job interview today. Actually, 'heard back' isn't quite right. I was originally supposed to 'hear back' from them Friday afternoon. When they called me then, they told me that they still had one candidate to interview on Tuesday, and that they'd let me know one way or the other by Tuesday afternoon. I finally got tired of waiting for them to call me back, so I called them this afternoon.

The bad news is that they hired someone else for the position.

The good news is that Dave, the man I talked to today, asked if it would be all right with me if he passed my résumé on to some other people at the college. He specifically asked me about chemistry; I confirmed that my degree was in that area. He said he wanted to pass my information on to some people in that department.

So all in all, I'm happy with the results. We'll see what happens next.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home