All Now Mysterious...

Friday, October 30, 2009

One Down...

Today was a non-student day at school. That's because the last day of the first quarter was yesterday, and today was a day for teachers to finalize grades and get everything entered into the system. I got to school around 8:00 this morning (I got to sleep in!) and by 4:15, I was done. All scores are entered, all final grades are tabulated, recorded, and saved to the school's I: drive.

In other words, I have officially survived my first quarter as a teacher.

And there was great rejoicing in the land!

1 Comments:

  • Yay for the first quarter being done! Thanks for working so hard for our little family. You are the world's best husband! Love you much!

    By Blogger Nancy, At October 30, 2009 10:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home