All Now Mysterious...

Thursday, December 30, 2004

Final Feast

Friday's Feast

Appetizer Using only 5 words, describe how 2004 went for you.
Bring on the new year.

Soup Name something you did in 2004 that you'll probably never do again.
Get divorced, I hope.

Salad What did you learn about yourself in 2004?
I learned that there is no such thing in my life as cruise control. If I'm not actively trying to progress, I start to fall behind.

Main Course What notable news event from 2004 will stand out most in your memory?
The tsunami stands out right now, obviously, but what I'll probably remember most is the death of Neal A. Maxwell. He was one of my favorite General Conference speakers.

Dessert Name something you purchased in 2004 that you really, really like.
Days of Future Passed by the Moody Blues.

{Friday's Feast, 30 December 2004}

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home