All Now Mysterious...

Friday, April 15, 2005

Friday's Feast: In The Beginning

Friday's Feast, 15 April 2005.

Appetizer What was your first "real" job?
I was a cook at Wendy's. At 16, I was apparently not old enough to work the register yet.

Soup Where would you go if you wanted to spark your creativity?
I would go to the mountains. Being surrounded by the grandeur of creation always inspires me. Failing that, I would go to a place where I could see the mountains and not be distracted by ringing telephones, the incessant demands of daily life, and other such minutiae.

Salad Complete this sentence: I am embarrassed when...
...I am caught off my guard; for example, when someone I'm trying to impress sees me when I'm not at my best.

Main Course What values did your parents instill in you?
Dad: endurance, determination, the desire to do things the right way.
Mom: tact, diplomacy, kindness, caring - most of my people skills, really.

Dessert Name 3 fads from your teenage years.
Just one? There are so many...it was the 80's, for crying out loud. But three that come to mind include:
1. Izod shirts with the collars turned up
2. Chicago 17
3. 'Valley Girl' talk ("Like, gag me with a spoon. Totally!")

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home