All Now Mysterious...

Friday, April 01, 2005

To Feast Or Not To Feast

The e-mail notification I got this morning said, "You'd be a fool not to participate in this week's Friday's Feast."
I am not a great fool....

Appetizer Describe your week in one word.
Routine. All is as it usually is, and essentially as it should be.

Soup Tell about a funny practical joke that you've played on someone (or that was played on you!).
I sent everyone I knew Christmas cards one year for All Fools' Day. I got a lot of interesting letters back, some of which congratulated me on a great joke, and at least one of which expressed concerns about my sanity.

Salad Name someone you had a crush on when you were a kid.
When I was in high school, I briefly had a crush on a girl named Jackie that I went to church with. But she was a popular girl, so that was pretty much the end of that.

Main Course If you were a member of royalty, what would your title be?
Royalty? I thought we were an autonomous collective....

Dessert What colors are the clothes you are wearing today?
Blue and white: high-top athletic shoes, jeans, a button-down Oxford shirt, and a necktie that looks like a sea bass. (It's my traditional tie for the day.)

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home