All Now Mysterious...

Thursday, March 31, 2005

Top Five on Thursday

This week's Top Five on Friday from The Music Memoirs:

Top Five Sunshine Songs (Songs with "Sun" in the title)

Walking on the Sun by Smash Mouth
I love this group's sound, and this song is energetic, bouncy, and fun to listen to.

Sunshine on Leith by The Proclaimers
This is a beautiful song of love and gratitude.

Afraid of Sunlight by Marillion
Sometimes, some of us are more comfortable in the shadows.

Walking on Sunshine by Katrina and the Waves
I used this as the theme song for one of my Champions characters. Am I a geek, or what?

There Is Sunshine In My Soul Today
This hymn reminds me to keep a sunny disposition, even when the skies are cloudy.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home