All Now Mysterious...

Friday, March 25, 2005

Who's on Feast?

Friday's Feast, 25 March 2005 - Welcome back!

Appetizer What is the worst movie you've ever seen?
2001: A Space Odyssey. Yes, I'm a sci-fi fan, and yes, I appreciate cerebral (i.e., 'real') science fiction. And this was probably a pretty decent piece of 'real' science fiction - but I couldn't stay awake long enough to find out. Is everything Kubrick did this boring?

Soup Name something that reminds you of your childhood.
I saw a copy of Richard Scarry's Cars and Trucks and Things That Go a while back. Talk about memories! I must have read that book a thousand times.

Salad If you had to live in a large city, which one would you want it to be?
Salt Lake City is far and away the largest city in which I've ever lived, and it's just about right.

Main Course What's a "big word" you like to use to impress people?
I've got a fairly substantial vocabulary, and I use "big words" all the time. But when I do, it's nota because I'm trying to impressb someone; it's because a smaller word does not adequately express what I'm trying to say.

Dessert Describe your hairstyle.
For the past year or so, my 'hairstyle' has consisted of having my head shaved with clippers set at 3½ every two to three weeks. I've recently become tired of that, however. So I'm in the rather frustrating process of trying to grow it out again. I'm almost to the point where it's long enough to part again.

--
a ...usually...
b ...or intimidate...

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home