All Now Mysterious...

Saturday, April 30, 2005

Friday's Feast: The Morning After

Friday's Feast, 30 April 2005.

Appetizer Which keys do you have on your key chain?
I have a total of six: two for the Dreadnought, one for my bike lock, two for work, and one for my house.
(But for the curious, my favorite key is B-flat.)

Soup What is the most spontaneous thing you've ever done?
Getting my first credit card. They were handing out t-shirts on campus at Weber State just for filling out an application, so I did. I was approved, and thus it began.
(This is probably also the dumbest thing I've ever done, or at least in the top ten).

Salad Who is the best cook in your family?
I am, because I have the Better Homes and Gardens New Cook Book.
(My 'family' at the moment consists of just me, so this is not a hard question to answer.)

Main Course If you were to write a "how-to" book, what would the title be?
"How to Graduate from College In Only 19½ Years"
(From the 'your life isn't a waste, you can always serve as a negative example' file.)

Dessert Name a recent fad you've tried.
Josh Groban. I bought his Closer CD a couple of months ago.
(I'm such a musical lemming.)

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home