All Now Mysterious...

Friday, April 22, 2005

Friday's Feast: The Motion Picture

Friday's Feast, 22 April 2005.

Appetizer Name something that helps you fall asleep.
If I have trouble falling asleep, it's usually because I have too much on my mind. A few moments of meditation will usually cure that.

Soup Who brings out the best in you?
My friends bring out the best in me. They inspire me, motivate me, encourage me, and even set me straight when I need it. Thank you. You know who you are.

Salad What do you like to do on a rainy day?
I like to walk around in the rain. Water is life.

Main Course Complete this sentence: In our home, we never have enough...
Toilet paper. It's not that we ever run out; it's just that the other three guys with whom I now live have never lived with a woman, so they don't think to replace it when the roll runs out. Barbarians.

Dessert Which shoe do you put on first?
The left one. It's not hard to do, because I've known for most of my life that I have two left feet. (So to speak.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home