All Now Mysterious...

Friday, September 23, 2005

Meme × 2

Part I: Friday's Feast
Friday's Feast, 23 September 2005.

Appetizer Name something someone has done lately that impressed you.
My great aunt had her 90th birthday party last week. Reaching 90 years old is pretty impressive, I'd say.

Soup Do you have any relaxing rituals? If so, what are they?
Sometimes I'll lie on the floor with my feet up on a chair, so that my hips and my knees both bend at a 90º angle. It helps to relax my lower back.

Salad If you could spend the winter season somewhere other than your current location, where would you choose to stay?
I'd like to spend part of it in a cabin somewhere in the mountains of Colorado—someplace isolated enough so that I could really enjoy the peace and quiet of the wilderness, but close enough that I could get back to civilization when I was craving a burger and a movie.

Main Course When was the last time you had dinner out, and what was the name of the restaurant?
Mom took Nancy and me out to dinner last Saturday at Cafe Rio. Good stuff. I recommend the BBQ pork salad, and the burritos are really good, too. In both cases, get the black beans instead of pinto beans.

Dessert If you had a boat, what would you name it?
I already have one, and I call it The Dreadnought. Oh, you mean an actual float-on-the-water type of boat? Hmmm. Maybe I'd name that Dreadnought as well.


Part II: Top Five on Friday
Top Five on Friday from The Music Memoirs:

Top 5 "Fall" Songs
(As always, interpret as you see fit.)

The Next Time I Fall by Peter Cetera and Amy Grant

Before (The Next Heartache Falls) by Mike + the Mechanics

Let's Just Fall by Reckless Kelly

The Fall of Icarus by Rocket Scientists

Finally, although this is a different interpretation, I know the moderator will be disappointed if I don't include this one:

Forever Autumn by Justin Hayward

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home