All Now Mysterious...

Friday, March 09, 2007

Birthday Madness!

Wow, it's birthday season here in my little life. Not mine, mind you, but it seems like everyone else's.

First and foremost, Nancy's birthday is today. We're joining a bunch of her family and friends for pizza, cake, and games at Fat Cats. Should be a lot of fun. Happy birthday, sweetheart! You're the best wife ever!

I also found out that Cinderooski had a birthday on Monday. As a birthday gift, she found out she's been accepted to graduate school. Yay!

Sunday brings around two more birthdays. One is for my old friend Dilliwag. I don't know how long we've been friends, but I think it dates back to just after the Bicentennial, when his dad was my mom's principal at Letford Elementary. Holy cow, that's been a LONG time.

The other Sunday birthday is my friend Wendy. She and I have known each other since our respective freshman years at BYU. I kind of hate to admit how long that's been.

So, Happy Birthday, dear friends. And if I missed anyone else, Happy Birthday to you, too!

1 Comments:

  • Thanks, Michael! Um . . . I'm with you on not figuring out how long ago that was. You're going to be this old in a couple of months, too!

    Thanks for your friendship through the years!

    By Blogger Wendy, At March 11, 2007 8:53 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home