All Now Mysterious...

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Month-End Music Meme

Top Five on Friday from The Music Memoirs:

Top Five Albums You Bought On Impulse.



» Falling In Between by Toto
While cruising around a music site one day, I saw an album by Toto that I didn't have. I didn't know that such a thing even existed. I listened to a couple of clips and bought it on the spot.



» Chicago 16 by Chicago
I bought this album for two songs, "Hard to Say I'm Sorry" and to a lesser extent, "Love Me Tomorrow". I was pleasantly surprised by how good the rest of the album was.



» Naked and Sacred by Chynna Phillips
I bought this CD at a used music shop based solely on her work in Wilson Phillips. I listened to it once, then sold it back to the shop. Just not my thing. If you're interested, Amazon has this disc starting at $0.10.



» Perennial Favorites by Squirrel Nut Zippers
When I was going through my Neo-Swing phase in the late 90's (like everyone else was), I saw this band's name listed along with names like Royal Crown Revue and Big Bad Voodoo Daddy. So when I saw this disc used for $7.99, I bought it. And loved it.



» The Best of Kitaro, Vol. 1 by Kitaro
I went into FYE today to try to find Roger Zelazny's "A Night in the Lonesome October". They didn't have it, but they had this CD for $4.99. I figured that five bucks to add a little more Kitaro to my collection was a good buy.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home