All Now Mysterious...

Friday, June 01, 2007

First Friday Feast

Friday's Feast for Friday, 1 June 2007:

Appetizer Name something you think is “the best.”
My friends are the best. You know who you are.

Soup On a scale of 1 to 10 (with 10 highest), how stressed are you today?
It's only a bit after 6:00 a.m., so today's not too stressful yet. Yesterday was easily a 9½.

Salad What kind of cleanser do you use to wash your face?
I just use whatever soap I happen to have in the shower. Right now I think it's some flavor of Zest. [checks] Yep, Zest it is. And I need more.

Main Course Tonight is a blue moon! What is something that you believe only happens “once in a blue moon.”
Seeing my family. They all live in Colorado. Sure, it's only an 7-8 hour drive to get to where they are, but we never seem to have the time or the resources.

Dessert When was the last time it rained where you live?
It's been a week and a half, as I recall. And based on the forecasts I've seen, it looks like it'll be at least another week and a half until we see rain here again. Ah, the joys of living in the barren desert.

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home