All Now Mysterious...

Friday, July 27, 2007

The Usual Memes

Part I: Friday's Feast
Friday's Feast for Friday, 27 July 2007:

Appetizer Describe a toy you remember from your childhood.
Estes model rockets. I wasn't the best at painting them or gluing the fins on straight, but launching them was sure a lot of fun.

Soup On a scale of 1 to 10 (with 10 being highest) how observant are you?
Huh? What was the question again?
Sometimes I notice really odd or inobvious things, and sometimes the obvious things slip by me completely. So on a scale of 1-10, I don't know, 6? 5? 7? Something like that.

Salad Where would you rather be at this very moment?
A nice breakfast buffet. I could really go for some biscuits and gravy right now.

Main Course When was the last time you learned something new?
I try to learn something new every day. Yesterday, for example, I learned that you can clean dirty combs and hair brushes by soaking them overnight in a solution of 3 tablespoons household ammonia in one quart of warm water. (You have to rinse them really well before using them again, of course.)

Dessert Fill in the blank: I have ____________ but I haven’t ____________.
Fill in the blank: I have been to many, many college hockey games and a few minor league hockey games, but I haven’t ever been to an NHL game.

--

Part II: Top 5 On Friday
Top 5 On Friday - Week 134 from The Music Memoirs:

Top 5 Nighttime Songs (Songs about evening or things related to the evening)

» "All Through the Night" by Cyndi Lauper (from the album She's So Unusual)
Probably my favorite song from Cyndi.

» "A Night to Remember" by SheDaisy (from the album The Whole SheBang)
A sweet, romantic song that turns into a disturbing tale of love, betrayal, and revenge.

» "Into the Night" by Julee Cruise (from the Twin Peaks Soundtrack)
I've still never seen an episode of the show, but I enjoy the soundtrack.

» "And When the Night Comes" by Jon & Vangelis (from the album Private Collection)
This is one of those CDs I sometimes forget I have. Good, quiet, calming stuff.

» "Last Night" by The Traveling Wilburys (from the album The Traveling Wilburys, Vol. 1)
"I asked her to marry me, she smiled and pulled out a knife...."

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home