All Now Mysterious...

Monday, April 21, 2008

The Best Two Years

Today marks the second anniversary of the day that Nancy and I were married. Two years, and she's not sick of me yet. I'm already doing better than the last time!

We're leaving Salt Lake for the evening. We'll be heading to undisclosed locations in Park City, where we will enjoy dinner and a night away from the rigors of our daily lives. Sure, it may not be as exciting as last year's anniversary trip, but right now, it's just what we need.

TTFN!

2 Comments:

  • I have the best husband ever! Thanks again for a wonderful anniversary celebration!! You really know how to show a girl a good time. (Everyone may take that as they like) ;] Sure love you!

    Your favorite

    By Blogger Nancy, At April 23, 2008 12:12 AM  

  • Happy Anniversary to you both! I'm so happy for you!

    By Blogger Wendy, At April 23, 2008 9:39 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home