All Now Mysterious...

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Borrowed from Facebook

This was a meme quiz that Lord Mhoram did on Facebook. So I decided to do it too...and then I decided to re-post it here.

If You Could, Would You:

Throw a chair at Barack Obama?
No. And anyone who answered "Yes" should have a chair thrown at them. Even if you don't like him, have a little respect for the office...and for a fellow human being.

Cancel NASA?
No. I'd actually increase their budget. I think what NASA does is important.

Run for president?
No, thank you. I don't need that kind of grief.

Eat the world's largest pizza?
Yes! (Not the whole thing, of course.)

Marry someone just because they're rich?
No. I've seen what happens to people who do. I don't like it.

Own a gun?
Why not? It's my right as an American citizen! :)

Run over an IRS representative?
No. See "Throw a chair" above.

Throw up on your worst enemy?
I don't have a "worst enemy".

Steal $100 from your parents?
I don't need to. My parents are very generous; we'd only need to ask.

Kill someone you hate?
No. Killing and hatred are both bad.

Destroy a type of species? If so, what would it be?
Yes. How about the virus that causes the common cold? I think we could all live without that one.

Make it snow forever?
No. If I wanted perpetual snow, I'd move to Antarctica.

Be a member of PETA?
Absolutely not.

Murder a celebrity you hate? If so, who?
No. See "Killing and hated are both bad" above.

Donate half your life savings to the homeless?
Sure. Twenty bucks isn't that big a deal.

Go back in time? If so, to what year?
I'd like to go back and see the debut performance of Beethoven's 9th Symphony. It's a pretty cool story.

Rather have no friends, or no family?
My family are among my best friends, so there's no way to give a meaningful answer to this question.

Just a random question: If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
Wherever Nancy and Sophia are.

3 Comments:

  • So I guess the answer to the last question means that you will never live in Alaska or Canada, eh? Brrr! Too cold for me!

    That was very sweet of you to say. Life isn't fun or worthwhile without you to experience it with me! Love you!

    By Blogger Nancy, At December 29, 2009 2:47 AM  

  • "Killing and hatred are both bad"?

    Aren't we commanded by god to hate evil? And killing is not necesarily bad. Depends on the circumstances.

    By Blogger Joe, At December 31, 2009 12:47 AM  

  • Aren't we commanded by god [sic] to hate evil? And killing is not necesarily [sic] bad. Depends on the circumstances.

    In the context of the post, Joe. It's a Facebook quiz, not a Philosophy dissertation.

    And since you brought it up . . . out of everything I've posted recently, this is what you chose to comment on? Why, yes, my little girl is still is the hospital, but she's doing better, thanks for asking.

    >:-[

    By Blogger Michael, At December 31, 2009 10:25 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home