All Now Mysterious...

Friday, November 20, 2009

The Twelve Days of Thanksgiving - Day 6

On the Sixth Day of Thanksgiving:

I am grateful for laughter. I had an interesting day today. During the day, I went with a bunch of fellow teachers (and a few administrators) to tour two recently-built schools to get ideas for our upcoming rebuild. We took a school bus on the trip, which gave the lot of us some quality time to share experiences, jokes, and funny stories. After that was over, my wife and I joined her family for a movie and dinner. Again, there were plenty of jokes and funny stories shared. All in all, it was a good day for laughter. I'm grateful to have a good sense of humor, and to be surrounded by many others who also have a good sense of humor.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home