All Now Mysterious...

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Holiday Awesomeness!

For this year's Christmas season, I offered my students an opportunity to earn a little extra credit. The assignment was Chemistry Carols—in other words, some chemistry-related lyrics set to a recognizable holiday tune. Oh, and to get full credit, they had to perform it in front of the class. I got a lot of interesting submissions, but this one, from one of my AP students, was the best.

The Twelve Days of Chemistry

On the twelfth day of AP Chem, Mr. M gave to me:
* A twelve page chapter test,
* Eleven pounds of flash cards,
* Ten tiny test tubes,
* Nine moles of magnesium,
* Eight graduated cylinders,
* Seven nerdy jokes,
* Six grams of iron,
* Five hours of homework,
* Four little beakers,
* Three sexy aprons,
* Two unbalanced equations,
* And a pop quiz arbitrarily.

Even though she didn't perform it in class, she's getting full credit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home