All Now Mysterious...

Thursday, May 05, 2005

Friday's Feast Part Deux

Friday's Feast, 6 May 2005.

Appetizer Name a store or restaurant you no longer visit because of a bad experience you had there.
Benihana. It's where we used to celebrate our anniversary. So I guess it's not because of a bad experience I had there, it's because of good experiences I can no longer have there.

Soup If you could own any building in existence, which one would you want?
I don't need anything fancy. I'd settle for a home that was my own, with room enough to keep a Labrador retriever.

Salad What's your favorite commercial these days?
I love Geico's "Tiny House" commercial. Anything that mocks reality TV is okay in my book.

Main Course When was the last time you felt guilty about spending money, and what was it you purchased?
I felt a little guilty buying groceries last week, because I bought them at the local Wal-Mart Supercenter. Yes, I know that Wal-Mart is the Great Satan. I'm sorry.

Dessert Friday's Feast is going to be having it's First Birthday in 2 weeks. What should we do to celebrate?
Let some of your regulars suggest the questions for the week!

1 Comments:

  • Hello Michael! Thank you for being a loyal Friday's Feast participant. If you would like to suggest some questions for the May 20th Birthday Feast, feel free to email those to me at cloudsandstars@catt.com. Have a great weekend :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At May 06, 2005 6:17 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home