All Now Mysterious...

Thursday, October 13, 2005

Two For The Show

Part I: Friday's Feast
Friday's Feast, 13 October 2005.

Appetizer Who is someone you would consider to be a calm person?
My brother Sam is very calm and level-headed.

Soup What was your last "gut feeling" about? Were you right?
The last 'gut feeling' I really remember was to ask Nancy for her phone number. So far, so good.

Salad List 3 words that you really don't like how they sound.
1. The 'F' word
2. ditto
3. ditto
I hear people use it so often that I figure it's good for all three.

Main Course What kind of shampoo and conditioner do you use?
Let me check. Hold please... ::elevator music:: ...Suave 2-in-1 Cleansing Care Shampoo + Conditioner.

Dessert If you found out that you definitely do have a guardian angel, what would you name it?
A guardian angel? You think one is enough to keep me out of trouble? More like two or three, methinks. And I'm sure they already have their own names.

--

Part II: Top Five on Friday
Top Five on Friday from The Music Memoirs:

Top 5 "Crying" Songs (Interpret as you wish...)

» Don't Cry by Asia
» Angel Don't Cry by Toto
» Cry by Faith Hill
» Everytime You Cry by The Outfield
» Dead End Kidz Don't Cry by Diesel 120

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home